Garrison Fusion™ Anterior Matrix System Kit [ANK02]
The all-new Fusion™ Anterior Matrix System from Garrison gives you the materials and techniques to restore many types of anterior lesions with confidence.
The Fusion Anterior Matrix contains a myriad of refinements to help you recreate ideal interproximal anatomy quickly and confidently.
- Only 15” thick – significantly thinner than strips to facilitate better interproximal contact.
- Firm stainless steel resists deformation both during placement and while compressing composite into the preparation.
- Easy to slide into the sulcus for deeper restorations.
- Ideal anatomic curvature in the gingival-incisal direction AND facial-lingual.
- Far superior to strips when restoring large or deep carious lesions.
The clever features of the Fusion Anterior Wedge make it a ‘must have’ for all anterior restorations.
- Radical curvature ensures a firm seal at the cervical margin from facial to lingual.
- Helps maintain ideal anatomy by hugging the band to the tooth.
- Unique ‘T’ shape sits deeper in the interproximal space to minimize the dreaded ‘black triangle.’
- Tapered separator strut allows you to adjust the amount of pressure exerted to control the interproximal contact.
- The cervical interface is half above and half below the sulcus for maximum adaptation with deeper restorations.