Surgic Touch - 3rd Generation of Piezo Bone Surgery
The Third Generation Of Woodpecker Piezo Bone Surgery The Surgic Touch (LED) is a piezoelectric device for bone surgery that enables osteotomy and osteoplasty techniques to be applied to in almost any anatomical situation. This equipment can be used in the following fields: a) Oral surgery; b) Orthopedic surgery; c) Maxillofacial surgery; d) Cosmetic surgery; e) Neurosurgery; f) Otolaryngology Minimally Invasive tooth extraction, Intralift, Sinus Lift, Alveoloplasty, Apical cyst extraction, Crown Extension, Crest splitting, etc..
- Micron Cutting. The vibration amplitude of tip is between 20-100nm. The minimum surgical incision is 3.5mm long, 0.55mm wide, which will help with small operating area and fast postoperative recovery;
- Selective cutting with no injury to Soft Tissue. For soft tissues (neural, blood vessels and mucous membranes, etc.), there is no cutting effect, which can protect the vascular nerve of the operation area to a large extent, greatly reducing the risk of injuring soft tissues;
- Cold cutting Mode. Ultrasonic technology produces very little heat while cutting. Iced water can quickly cool the tip and ensure the temperature below 38Â°C. At the same time, the water spray flushes the wound during operation, bringing no bleeding and enabling clear vision of operation area, which makes it easy to operate.
- High-performance handpiece with LED;
- Multifunctional foot pedal to control water flow, working mode and power;
- 7-inch touching screen. Operate directly by tapping the screen;
- Tips kit. Specially used for tooth exctraction, crest splitting, and retropreparation;
- 4 different working modes: Cutting mode, Periodontal mode, endodontic mode, and cleaning mode (for more information download the brochure);
- Cavitation effect: Maximum intra-operative visibility (bloodless field);
- The equipment has an automatic tuning circuit that offsets wear of the tips, thus ensuring work in constant conditions of maximum efficiency;
- Main Functions: Bone (B), Periodontal (P), Endodontic (E), Cleaning (C) - the power and water volume are adjustable.
Weight of main unit: 2.8kg
Device for intermittent operation: 60s ON, 10s OFF
Mains voltageï¼š100-240V~ 50Hz/60Hz 150VA
Warranty: 3 years
Packaging: Main unit, Power cord, Hook, Foot switch, 2x Handpiece, 2x Tip holder, 8x Pump tubing, 4x Connector for pump tubing, 2x Sterilize box, Torque wrench, 2x Single package, Tip book, 2x Silicone handle holder, 14x Tip US1-5; US1L; US1R; UL1-5; UI1; UC1, 2x Normal saline connector, LED lamp.