Surgic Smart - Piezo Bone Surgery
Fourth generation of Piezo Bone Surgery Surgic Smart Improved cutting efficiency, than the 3rd generation Surgic Touch. The Surgic smart is a piezoelectric device for bone surgery that enables osteotomy and osteoplasty techniques to be applied to in almost any anatomical situation.
This equipment can be used in the following fields:
a) Oral surgery;
b) Orthopedic surgery;
c) Maxillofacial surgery;
d) Cosmetic surgery;
- Micrometric cutting: Maximum surgical precision and intra-operative sensibility;
- Selective cutting: Maximum safety for the soft tissues;
- Cavitation effect: Maximum intra-operative visibility (bloodless field);
- The equipment has an automatic tuning circuit that offsets wear of the tips, thus ensuring work in constant conditions of maximum efficiency New enhanced handpiece, advanced sensing technology and smart control system;
- Automatic identification of different bone quality and strength to perform power adjustment, achieving the optimal output;
- Different water flow adjustment levels to choose from;
- After each use, rinse the pipeline via control of foot pedal. Sterilizable water pipe; Multi-function foot pedal;
- Ultra-quiet peristaltic pump;
- Thanks to its controlled three-dimensional ultrasound oscillations, the original Surgic smart technique rings in a new age for osteotomy and osteoplasty in Implantology, Periodontology, Endodontics and Orthodontic Surgery.
- Device in accordance with Directive 93/42EEC.
- Software version: BoneSurgical4-V1.0.0
- Device for intermittent operation: 60s ON, 10s OFF
- Power-supply voltage: ~100V-240V 50Hz/60Hz 170VA
- Working frequency: 24kHz~36kHz
- Flow: 25~110ml/m
Packaging: Device 1; Multi-function foot pedal 1; Brine bottle connector 2; Hook 1; Pump tube 8; Peristaltic pump 1; Surgic smart handpiece 2; Silicone handpiece holder 2; Connection for the cord and tube of the peristaltic pump 4; Torque wrench 1; Sterilize box 2; Tip Holder and Tips; Power-supply cable 1.