Double threaded tapered body design may provide good success rate in immediate loading cases.
- Level: Bone Level
- Connection Type: Internal
- Connection Shape: Hexagon
- Head Shape: Straight
- Head Microthreads: No
- Body Shape: Tapered
"Immediate Implantation with Excellent Bone Response" · Higher stabilization in extraction socket · Early loading in upper posterior · Harmony with anatomy · Sharp & fast insertion
· Tapered load distribution may achieve excellent bone response. · Tapered design may harmonize with surrounding bone anatomically. · The large surface area helps provide excellent initial stability with sinus augmentation.
· The conical hex connection between implant and abutment interface ensures hermetic sealing. · The biologic connection distributes the load to the fixture evenly. Therefore it helps minimize micro-movement and marginal bone loss. · All implant diameters share the same internal hex.
Double Thread & Thread Height
· Increased thread height helps increase the initial stability. · Double thread may decrease the chair time of implantation
· The greater distance between the threads may promote early osseointegration
· One abutment screw fits all abutments and fixture platforms. · Single abutment connection is used for all implant diameters. · One hex screw driver fits all abutment screws