Locate & Treat
eliminates the need for complex and painful procedures, such as severing the gums, during two-stage implantology treatments. This innovative implant detector minimizes pain and healing-time for the patient, while reducing chair-time to maximize treatment efficiency for the dentist.
- Detects implants at any position or angle
- Simplifies procedures in complicated cases
- Accurate and reliable
- More efficient than x-rays
- Reduces complications and healing time
- Suitable with various titanium implant systems
- Ergonomic, user-friendly design
- Detachable sensing heads for simple sterilization
Will the Spotter detect any implant?
It will detect all metal implants, of any brand and design. The Spotter will not detect Zirconium implants
Will it work when scanning without touching the gum?
No, it is required to go on the gum, touching gently the tissue
What is the maximal depth for implant detection?
The Spotter will detect an implant up to the depth of 5mm. This answers most of the clinical requirements.
If it does not identify the implant,
make sure that you either:
- Screening steady over the tissue while touching it
- Screening and not touching in steps
The patient’s jaw is wide, how can I find the implant?
- Screen vertical and Bucco-lingual and make a cross