Helios 600 Dental Intraoral Scanner
Your ideal IOS,
Hello Helios, Hello digital!
As one of the most accurate scanners on the market, Helios 600 has reached the state-of-the-art accuracy level- the average deviation of an in-vivo full arch scan is around 20μm.
198 grams, one of the most lightweight scanners on the market, well-balanced, ergonomically designed and easy to carry.
With Helios 600 you can take a full arch scan in less than 30 seconds.
AI technology filters the soft and moving tissues, offering users a smooth scanning experience and generating a natural-looking treatment outcome.
- Two start/stop buttons are provided on both sides for easier scanning;
- LED Light source Powder-free, Anti-Fogging;
- Button for switching the upper jaw, lower jaw or bite mode;
- Removable scanner tip - 2 optional sizes. L size 16mmx14mm; S size 12mmx12mm;
- USB port for power delivery and data transfer (Plug and scan);
- Automatic software update;
- No yearly fees for the scanner. Cloud storage - free 10GB limit;
- Online 3D viewer.
- Handpiece: Dimensions- 219x46x36mm. Weight-198g. Capture button - two sided;
- Tip: L 22x18mm; S 18.6x16.7mm;
- Connectivity: Length - 1,8m; Type-USB 3.0;
- Calibration: Accuracy/Color calibration - Calibration-free;
- Special mode: Remote control mode
Recommended System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel® Corei7 9th Generation, base frequency 2,6GHz (or better);
- Memory: 16GB DDR4, Frequency 2666MHz (or better);
- Hard Drive: 512GB (or more) SSD;
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (or better);
- Display: 15.6" FHD (1920x1080)
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
READ REVIEW ABOUT HELIOS 600 here