Optimal Fixation Threads
· Synchronized positive neck threads. · Initial stability & maximum sealing between the cortical bone and fixture. · Optimal fixation threads reduce stress of marginal cortical bone and minimize marginal bone loss
· Thread platform design creates excellent bone to implant contact. · Threads engage and penetrate bone with ease.
· The conical hex connection between implant and abutment interface ensures hermetic sealing. · The biologic connection distributes the load to the fixture evenly. Therefore it helps minimize micro-movement and marginal bone loss. · All implant diameters share the same internal hex.
· One abutment screw fits all abutments and fixture platforms. · One hex screw driver fits all abutment screws.
Bacteria Resistant Beve
· The tapered bevel platform design may make bone profiling unnecessary at 1st, 2nd surgery
· Esthetic gold color with TiN-coating
· The 3 blade self tapping design minimizes bone destruction. · Tapered apical shape promotes easier insertion.
· The flat end design reduces bone perforation risk.