Fi-G Gutta-percha Obturation System USED
Adopts wireless, horizontal type, temperature adjusting, and left or right hand operation design, bringing easier obturation operation.
- Enables the shortest heating and melting time within 15s;
- 0.5 mm injection needle. Easy to reach the apical 3mm of canal brings better filling;
- Pushing ram with anti-return structure. Mechanical-locking structure preventing the pushing ram from returning and avoiding the generation of cavities and bubbles;
- 4 working temperature - 150°C->180°C->200°C->230°C;
- Prevent gutta-percha leakage. 360° rotatable needle. Injection needle made by special technology can be rotated freely to facilitate multi-angle filling;
- 6 needles are for options: 20G22mm; 20G24mm; 20G28mm; 23G24mm; 23G28mm; 25G24mm.
- Classification: Class II (AC/DC power adapter)
- Time consumption for charging: About 2,5h (3 hours are needle for the first charging)
- Power supply: Input: AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz, 0,8mA.
- Output: DC15V/1,6A
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Size: 31,9mmx152,5mmx114,9mm
- Charging base: 75,5mmx149,7mmx62,6mm
- Weight: 170g
- Charging base: 207g
Packaging: Melting and Filling Gun; Charging base; Power adapter with cord; Gutta-percha injection needles 20G22mm; 20G24mm; 20G28mm; 23G24mm; 23G28mm; 25G24mm; Heat insulation hood; Heat insulation sleeve for injection needle; Cleaning brush; Pushing ram; Wrench