ENDO 1 Ultrasonic Endo Activator
Endo 1 Ultrasonic Activator is an ergonomic, wireless handpiece for activating irrigation, specially designed to ensure easy access to all teeth. Irrigant activation, in well-shaped canals, plays a key role in the proper debridement and disinfection of the root canal system. With its automatic microcomputer control of vibration, the Endo 1 is designed to safely boost the irrigants used inside the root canal during endodontic treatment. High-frequency ultrasonic vibration – 45 KHz – and reduced wave amplitude 25 µm.
- Removable and autoclavable handpiece head. Can be autoclaved at 134°C;
- Smooth, non-cutting, resistant and flexible tips with anti-breakage system; Each tip can irrigate 30-50 root canals;
- Effective thanks to the creation of hydrodynamic fluid that improves debridement and disorganization of dentin debris and biofilm;
- Wireless and lightweight desing;
Specification: Long Standby - 4 hours of continuous use. Long standy for 6 months Light handpiece: 99 gr
Package: Main Unit 1; Handpiece 1; Power adapter 1; pedestal charger 1; Scaling tips E93 x 2, E96 x 2, E98 x 4; Endo wrench 1; Handle "O" ring 6.
- See Tip E93 (Anti-breakage)
- See Tip E96 (Bendable)
- See Tip E98 (High Power)