Woodpecker ENDO 1 Ultrasonic Endo Activa
Woodpecker Endo 1 Ultrasonic Activator
The Woodpecker Endo 1 Ultrasonic Activator is an ergonomic, wireless handpiece for activating irrigation, specially designed to ensure easy access to all teeth.
Irrigant activation, in well-shaped canals, plays a key role in the proper debridement and disinfection of the root canal system.
With its automatic microcomputer control of vibration, the Endo 1 is designed to safely boost the irrigants used inside the root canal during endodontic treatment. High-frequency ultrasonic vibration – 45 KHz – and reduced wave amplitude 25 µm.
- Removable and autoclavable handpiece head
- Smooth, non-cutting, resistant and flexible tips with anti-breakage system.
- Each tip can irrigate 30-50 root canals
- Effective thanks to the creation of hydrodynamic fluid that improves debridement and disorganization of dentin debris and biofilm.
- Long Standby - 4 hours of continuous use. Long standy for 6 months
- Light handpiece: 99 gr
Supplies includes: 8 tips and 1 fixed key
- Warranty: 12 months